Adding an image:
1. Click the Image button from the Add Image section under the Insert tab.
2. A window will apear. Navigate to the folder that contains your image. Select the image and click Open.
3. The image will apear on the page that you were viewing and also in the Title Explorer on the left side of the screen.
Changing an Image:
1. Change the image by selecting it in the Title Explorer on the left side of the screen and then going into the Properties tab then clicking on the Image dropdown and selecting “Browse for File…”.
2. This will open up the same window that we used to insert the first image. Inside the window select the replacement image and click open.
3. Clicking open will replace the original image with the one you selected as it’s replacement.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will continue making educational blog posts.