Customer Service course template allows you to quickly create a customer service course. This is a great starting point, just add your company specifics and launch a customer service course much faster.
This course template includes
Customer Service Course template
Get an insight into this e-learning course template:
This course template covers:
- Characteristics and impact of good customer service,
- Communication skills – active listening, asking appropriate questions,
- Adjusting your service to meet customer needs,
- Handling customer complaints
- Essential skills (product knowledge, attentiveness, persistence).
- Why it’s important to provide great customer service
- How to improve various significant aspects of customer service
- How to meet customer needs
- How to communicate with customers appropriately and effectively
- How to handle complaints
The quality of your work is exceptional, this course helped me a lot.
Need a single course template, a whole library or help with customization? We got you covered.
Don’t miss out our special offer – one course template for $299 (regular price $499) and full course template library for $999 (regular price $1999). Offer valid until 14 April 2020.
Customer Service theory and interactions
43 pages in 5 chapters
40 min learning time
Source files for Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate
Customer Service template
+ Sales Skills template
+ Negotiation Process template
+ Negotiation Skills template
+ Business Ethics template
+ Workplace Harassment template
+ Conflict Resolution template
+ Data Protection template
+ Fire Safety template
+ Efficient Meetings template
Source files for Storyline and Captivate for all course templates
Everything from Course Library package
+ 20h custom development from FasterCourse team to help you customize the courses
+2h live online training from FasterCourse team on how to use and customize courses
About this course
Got questions? We have answers.
Still not sure? Get a Full demo!
We will be happy to give you full a demo and answer your questions