Terms of Service
1. General: When browsing the Fastercourse.com you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of our Fastercourse.com whether or not you’re purchasing any Items.
2. Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete. You are responsible for any use of the Fastercourse.com that occurs in conjunction with your username and password so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password on your behalf. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
4. Terms of buying: When you buy a Fastercourse.com item you’re doing so on the following terms:
you promise to us that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen license, and that you have chosen appropriately;
you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item;
we do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on our Fastercourse.com so you should download and save the item as soon as you buy it;
once you purchase an item and you pay the item price, you acquire a non- exclusive license to use the item under the terms set out in the license (non-exclusive means others might also license the same item);
Fastercourse Ltd retains ownership of the item;
5. Fastercourse.com promises you about the item you buy that:
Fastercourse.com have rights to use the intellectual property rights in that item and that item does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
the item is not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
the item does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, antidiscrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
6. Refunds: Given the nature of downloadable digital items, we do not generally offer a refund or credit on a purchase unless required under Australian consumer law or other relevant consumer protection laws. If you would like to request a refund or credit on a purchase, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We will assess refund or credit requests on their merits, considering the digital nature of Fastercourse.com items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
you have changed your mind about an item;
you bought an item by mistake;
you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
you ask for goodwill; or
you can no longer access the item because it has been removed by from Fastercourse.com (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
If we decide to issue a refund or credit, this will be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. Any payment made to you will be made in US Dollars, under the rules of the payment method.
7. Copyright, trademark and intellectual property claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an item or member content infringes an intellectual property right (including copyright) please contact us at email@example.com.
8. Suspension of accounts: we do reserve the right, based on our reasonable discretion, to determine whether or not your use of the Fastercourse.com complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your Fastercourse.com account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course), including if you don’t comply with these terms.
9. Relationship between the parties: Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way.
10. Notices: Any notice you send us must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to your Fastercourse.com account email address.
11. Changes to Fastercourse.com Terms: Although we can change any of our terms at any time we will take reasonable steps to let you know when we do so.
We at FasterCourse SIA regard your privacy as very important. In this Privacy Notice, we have provided information about how we use any personal information we collect about you.
FasterCourse collects personal information (name and email address) that you provide when you place an order for our products.
The personal data that FasterCourse collects will be used only for marketing purposes to inform you when we have something new to offer, to ask for your feedback about our products or inform about new trends in e-learning industry and other our marketing communication.
The lawful basis on which we process the personal data is explicit consent provided by the data subject.
The personal data will be stored for an indefinite period of time, unless you change your preferences at any point.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified, including information about new updates, offers and other marketing communication.
You may withdraw consent at any time by choosing the Unsubscribe option provided in all e-mail messages we send you. Or by sending us an email to email@example.com.
FasterCourse will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
Limitation of Liability
FasterCourse cumulative liability pursuant to any client for sale of any product from Fastercourse.com, shall not exceed the total fee paid by that client when purchasing the product.
E-learning course with source files license
Purchase of e-learning course with source files gives you right to create an unlimited number of training courses for 1 organization for commercial or noncommercial purposes, it can be your organization or it can be an external organization (client). There are no limits to the number of users that can learn, or the time, the training can be carried out. The only limitation is that you cannot use one license for creating training courses for multiple organizations.
Free licence grants you, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use this template package as you wish for non-commercial purposes.
1.The Subscription license grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
2.You are licensed to use the Item to create multiple End Products for yourself or for multiple clients (a “multi-use” product ), and the End Product may be Sold.
3.An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
(a)For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customised implementation of the Item.
For example: the item is an eLearning template package and the end product is the final eLearning course customised with your content, and you then sell access to this course to third parties via subscription.
(b)For other types of Item, an End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
4.You can create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
5.You can Sell and make any number of copies of the single End Product.
6.You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
For example: You can license an eLearning template, include your own photos, fill it with your content and install it on your client’s LMS.
7.This license is a “multi-use” license, which means that you can use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
8.You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
For example: You can’t purchase an eLearning template, modify it and sell it as a template or give it to more than one client. You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.
9.Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
For example: You license an eLearning template containing icons. You can delete unwanted icons from the theme. But you can’t extract an icon to use outside of the template.
10.You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
11.You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
12.You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
13.Items that contain digital versions of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by others have not been property released. These Items are licensed on the basis of editorial use only. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the intellectual property rights owner.
14.This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
15. Fastercourse Ltd retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between Fastercourse Ltd and you.
Term used Meaning
End Product See clause 3.
Sell or Sold Sell, license, sub-license or distribute for any type of fee or charge.