Business Ethics Course
This training course is designed to provide an understanding of what is business ethics, how it could affect you in your working environment and how you can apply it in real life situations. Theoretical information combined with practical examples that illustrate ethically challenging situations will help learner better understand all aspects of business ethics. Tasks are created to allow them to practice ethical principles in different work related situations.
This e-learning course consists of 38 pages and 5 modules:
- Introduction to business ethics
- Main principles: Your responsibilities
- Main principles: Your rights
This course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
After completing this e-learning course learners will have better understanding about:
- What is business ethics and what are the main principles
- Why ethical behaviour matters in your daily life and work environment
- What are the main ethical standards you should keep in mind
- How ethical behaviour can help you with external business relationships
- How to deal with ethically challenging situations in your workplace
Built in Articulate Storyline 2 and Adobe Captivate 9, can be modified using Articulate Storyline 2, Articulate Storyline 3 or Articulate Storyline 360, as well as Adobe Captivate 9, Adobe Captivate 2017 and Adobe Captivate 2019. Captivate versions are fully responsive.
If you don’t own any licenses, we can adjust the content on your behalf.
Can be published for SCORM, TinCan or HTML5. Will work on any LMS.
Deliver yesterday and on a budget
Just imagine how much time and money this course will save you, everything is ready, but if you want you can delete parts which you don’t like, and add some content that is specific to your organization, you have the freedom to adjust the content any way you like. Deleting and adjusting usually takes less time than creating everything from scratch.