Negotiation Process course template allows you to quickly create a negotiation process course. This is a great starting point, just add your company specifics and launch a negotiation process course much faster.
This course template includes
Negotiation Process Course template
Get an insight into this e-learning course template:
This course template covers:
- The importance of good negotiation in various environments,
- Stages of negotiation,
- Preparing for negotiations – objectives, knowing the other party,
- Negotiation types, styles and tactics,
- Closing strategies.
- Why it’s important to prepare for any neagotation
- What are the main factors that determine success of a negotiation
- What are the negotiation strategies and how to choose the best one
- You will learn how to recognize and neutralize manipulative tactics that can be used against you
- You will receive practical tips on how to handle the final stage of the negotation
- You will learn how to successfully close the deal
The overall presentation, learner engagement and interactivity is good.
Need a single course template, a whole library of course templates or help with customization? We got you covered.
Negotiation Process theory and interactions
44 pages in 7 chapters
45 min learning time
Source files for Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate
Negotiation Process template
+ Sales Skills template
+ Customer Service template
+ Negotiation Skills template
+ Business Ethics template
+ Workplace Harassment template
+ Conflict Resolution template
+ Data Protection template
+ Fire Safety template
Source files for Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate for all courses
Everything from Course Library package
+ 20h custom development from FasterCourse team to help you customize the courses
+2h live online training from FasterCourse team on how to use and customize courses
About this course template
Everything you need to know about the Negotiation Process course template before you start:
Still not sure? Get a Full demo!
We will be happy to give you full a demo and answer your questions.