This course includes
Get an insight into this course
This course covers:
- Definition of business ethics,
- The importance of ethical behavior in business,
- Value systems that can create ethical dilemmas,
- Ethical issues (confidentiality, whistleblowing, bribery),
- Employee rights – justice, privacy and safety.
- What is business ethics and what are the main principles
- Why ethical behavior matters in your daily life and work environment
- What are the main ethical standards you should keep in mind
- How ethical behavior can help you with external business relationships
- How to deal with ethically challenging situations in your workplace
Love your courses – they are very well designed.
Give it a try
Click ‘Start the course’ and see a short interactive demo of this course.
Don’t miss out on our special offer – Full Course Library for just $1349 (regular price $2499). Offer valid until December 15, 2023.
Download once, use forever, no subscription, just a one time payment.
See Other FasterCourse Courses?
About FasterCourse Courses
Got questions? We have answers.
Any more questions?
We will be happy to answer all your questions.